Thursday, August 24, 2017

Postcard from Thursday – August 24, 2017
Perspective
Jeff and I went exploring the other week and ended up on a dirt back road that took us to the top of Capilla Peak, here in New Mexico.  As we were heading back down the road, he stopped so I could photograph some sunflowers growing along the roadside.  I took several images and then happened to look down.  I had a great shot available to me of the top of a sunflower, looking down onto it.  I took it and then converted it to a crayon drawing.  I kept thinking about how different, in a way, the sunflower looked from this unfamiliar angle.  My mind kept trying to turn it sideways to make it seem more “normal”.  It sort of reminded me of however life appears to us, it’s often due to our personal perspective.  That’s also true for everyone else, so it’s probably best if we don’t take too many people at their word as truth when circumstances are a bit murky or confused!  Something to think about…..
Perspective
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment