Saturday, March 30, 2019

Fort Myers Beach Stroll

When visiting my brother and sister-in-law at their getaway place in Fort Myers, we went to Fort Myers Beach to walk around and enjoy the feeling of this great little beach town.  Actually, I don’t know how little it is, but it felt charmingly cozy and friendly to us!


Bury Me

No, we didn’t stop here for a taste, but I really liked the whimsical nature of this sign!!  If I was a beer drinker, I may have suggested it!


Nosy Egret

The egret in this image kept following the fisherman around the end of the wharf, where he was fishing.  I think he may have been tossing tidbits of bait to the egret!  Whatever the cause, he made a friend for the day!


Pirate Ship

No, nobody was fighting the pirate ship.  But, as we sat on the open air deck of a local eatery enjoying lunch, I couldn’t help but capture this fun scene!  Just FYI, the pirate ship is a commercial ship for one of the businesses, but it added the perfect touch to this day!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment