Thursday, September 26, 2019


Horsfall Beach

While in the Coos Bay area, I wanted to check out a pup-friendly beach.  Yes, it was great fun for Max, but we also saw some wonderful sights at the beach..


On the way to the beach, we came across this lovely calm bay just on the other side of the ocean beach.  I loved the reflection of the trees growing up from the sand dunes in the calm, reflective waters.


Yes, this was a large piece of driftwood that Max played “Chase” with.  But, after he raced on by, I saw the beauty of a peaceful scene and had to capture it to share


What is this?  That was my thought when I saw this.  I showed it to Jeff, who immediately identified it as a crab shell.  I just loved the texture and color of it and how it blended and yet contrasted with the sand in which it sat.


There’s something about a path to/from the beach in the midst of beach grass that I find so appealing.  It’s just relaxing to look it, reminding me of lazy summer days, even though I never had such lovely walkways to the beach when I was younger!


As I was leaving the beach, I happened to look through the beach grass at the ocean one more time.  I loved the scene that was there, and just had to capture it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment