Sunday, February 16, 2020


Scenes around San Souci

I had mentioned in a prior post that one of the reasons that Jeff and I really like this resort was because it kept the natural setting throughout the resort.  Let’s take a stroll to check out some of the sights that we like the best….


We love to sit under a palm thatched sort of gazebo every morning (just about), relax and just enjoy being on the beach.  Here’s our view from our favorite beachfront perch!


And, when we do decide it’s time for lunch, we frequently have lunch at the sort of lunch shack (but a bit nicer!) that gives us this slightly different perspective of the beach!


When we’ve had enough of the beach and want to return to our room to hang out on our balcony, this is the most frequent walk that we choose to get from the beach to our room.  I just love the feel of nature and the dappled sunlight!


Five years ago, we got married at this resort, and this was what I guess one could call our wedding venue view!  I like to think Jeff only had eyes for me, but I could forgive him sneaking a glance at this great view from time to time!


There is a pond on the resort property that always seems to be an oasis of calm.  And, this statement is oh, so true!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment