Friday, October 2, 2020

 

Daisies..Plus One

One morning, as we walked around the campground, I noticed a wonderful group of daisies to photograph, along with another very sweet, very small flower.  Let me share them with you!

They remind me of very happy expectant faces just greeting you and welcoming you to have just the best day!  Daisies have always been one of my favorite flowers because just looking at them makes me smile!

And, for a bit of variation, here’s the same grouping of happy daisy faces, processed as an impressionist painting.  I love Monet’s impressionist paintings, but I can’t think if he ever painted anything quite so happy!!!

Of course, I couldn’t count on the wind not picking up as I photographed them!!  So, I just decided to go with what Nature was giving me, and ended up with some windblown daisies!

This is the “plus one”.  As we walked the campground, I noticed these beautiful blooms.  They are really small, maybe only a couple of inches in diameter, so very easy to miss!  When I processed the image, I thought an appropriate quote would really set off the flowers.  This quote seemed perfect!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment