Thursday, September 9, 2021

A Stop for Max

 

A Stop for Max

Our first official stop on the road was at a state park in Colorado.  We’ve stayed there before with our prior pup, Miki, and thought Max would enjoy a swim in one of the lakes there as well!  And, I saw a few other lovely sites, too!

On the way to the shore of the lake, I saw a few blooms I just had to capture!  This love orchid one seemed to ask for a quote to go along with it.  How could I refuse?


I thought this was a bee on this flower, but it was so slow to move, I’m not sure what type of insect it is.  It’s not often they are this cooperative!


And now, Max in the water.  The images are sequential, from the right (opposite of the way we read) as that’s the direction he was headed!  Max took to the idea of leaping into the water, and in fact, had to do two leaps before he got in water deep enough to swim in and go searching for the stick Jeff tossed.

One last look at a lovely sunflower as we headed back to the Jeep.  The lighting was really nice on it, and I loved the bit of imperfection of its petal.

Enjoy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment