Saturday, June 3, 2017

Miscellaneous Country Views
I think seeing the schoolhouses, I did truly enjoy the differing views of the countryside around us.  This blog post contains a rather eclectic collection of images, but that’s what we saw!
Vintage Homestead
When we came around a corner of the road, we saw this old homestead.  Jeff quickly stopped the Jeep so I could capture this image.  When I was processing it, I decided that adding a vintage effect really captured the overall feeling of this scene. 
Grazing Goats
We did see a number of goats grazing around the countryside.  One of the things that I noticed on this trip was the variety of animals we came across!
Yucca Bloom
Throughout the countryside, these lovely blooms dotted the landscape. I only wish the yuccas in my yard bloomed like this!
In a Texas Field
I loved the simplicity of this view, and decided to convert it to a painting.  Doesn’t this image just make you want to sit back, take a deep breath, and just chill?  
Texas Country Church
We’ll end this post with this great view of a country church.  Again, we just came around a bend in the road, and there it was!  Such lush greenness – love it!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment