Saturday, July 22, 2017

Taos Mountain Stream
We had been to the Taos area a few times before this trip, before we actually moved to New Mexico, but had never driven up the road to the ski valley.  So, before we visited the actual town plaza, we thought we’d take a drive up the mountain to the ski resort area. 
No Cares
As we drove up the mountain, I realized that the wonderful views were found along the side of the road, in the form of a mountain stream.  We stopped a few times so that I could capture some images of the stream, and this view made me feel as if I didn’t have a care in the world.  I could see myself sitting here just letting the world go by.
Rushin’ Past
Here’s a close up of the stream, so that we can really see how fast the water rushed by.  I slowed down the shutter speed, so you could really get a feel for the speed!
Flowing Toward Me
When I turned around, this was the view I had.  What a lovely view looking up the stream!
River Rocks
At one point, I looked down and really liked the look of the water rushing over all the little stones and pebbles lying on the bottom.  I think the golden color was due, in part, to the sun shining down at that moment.  In any event, it makes for a nice abstract!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment